Tuesday, 08 April 2008
Contrast (Hot & Cold) Compresses
Contrast compresses will help to struggle with flabby breast skin.
Of course, you can do it the simple way, using streams of warm (never hot) and cold water in the shower. Remember that each streams should be at least 30 secs, and always end with cold. Another way to do this is sit in a bath full of warm water, and alternatively massage your breasts with ice cubes, and then dip your breasts under the warm water.
You will need two basins (one for hot and one for cold) and a bath towel / linen tissue (better make that two : one for hot, one for cold).
After contrast procedure wipe your breast skin with a lotion you should prepare beforehand (see lower for lotion recipes)
A simple compress:
- water : hot and cold
- 1 tea spoon of kitchen salt
- 1 tea spoon of lemon juice
Dissolve kitchen salt in hot water, and lemon juice in cold water.
Moisten a towel in hot water, squeeze it out and put to breast for 30 seconds. Then remove and moisten towel in cold water, squeeze out and put to breast again for 1 minute. Repeat this procedure 5-6 times, last compress should be cold.
Camomile decoction compress:
Exchangeable compresses of camomile decoction or extract will help to keep skin elasticity, reduce its sagging and stretching.
- 4 table spoons of dry Camomile flowers
Cold decoction: pour 2 table spoons of dry flowers with a glass of water and boil for 10 minutes, cool and filter.
Hot extract: pour 2 table spoons of camomile with a liter of boiling water, filter in 20 minutes.
Moisten tissue with warm camomile extract, squeeze out quickly and wrap your problem area up in it. Leave hot compress for 3 minutes. Then moisten the tissue in cold decoction, squeeze out and apply for 5 seconds again. Change compress 3 times, do this procedure once a week.
* After-Compress lotions *Apply these after a compress / contrast compress:
- 2 table spoons of rosemary
- 4 glasses of cold water
- 2 tea spoons of kitchen salt
- 2 tea spoons of pure alcohol
- 4 tea spoons of lemon juice
Lotion of fennel and lime flowers:
- 1 table spoon of pounded green of fennel
- 1 table spoon of lime flowers
- 1,5-2 glasses of boiling water
Apply on problem areas, where skin is flabby, with stretch-marks. Lotion should dry out on skin without using a towel.Photo: Puddles by George Kaplan
You might also want to read:* the Bra Matrix
* Sit like an Indian, aka Varicose veins ? What's that ?
* Even a princess has to do her bikini line
* Natural care for nails
* Give your decollete some love
* more *
Post a Comment
- Back to eternalvoyageur's Xanga Site!
- Note: your comment will appear in eternalvoyageur's local time zone: GMT +01:00 (Central European - Paris, Madrid, Rome, Berlin)