Monday, 25 August 2008
I've written this post about how our face and scalp often don't get enough blood. Boosting circulation in the scalp makes hair grow faster and stronger, and regulates all sorts of scalp problems.
If upside-down positions are not your cup of tea, you can simply massage the scalp for a few minutes every day or so.
Use the tips of your fingers to move the scalp skin in circular movements. You have to move the skin, not just rub your fingers on the scalp. You can do this while watching TV, in the bath, or in bed at night (I recommend that, it's nicely relaxing !)
Using a brush on your scalp also stimulates blood circulation !Wet gold by Eternal Voyageur
You might also want to read:
- Is there a right way to comb your hair ?
- Brush vs comb: which is better ?
- Indian beauty secrets pt 1: turn yourself upside down !
- The Best Hair Brush + long hair tips
- Oily scalp & dry hair, and other "combination hair" problems
* more *
Post a Comment
- Back to eternalvoyageur's Xanga Site!
- Note: your comment will appear in eternalvoyageur's local time zone: GMT +01:00 (Central European - Paris, Madrid, Rome, Berlin)