It's time for the second Starburst Festival ! This time the theme is winter
. I invite bloggers to write a practical, reader-oriented post (that means advice, tutorials, ideas...) centering around winter. Whether you choose to write about home-decoration, fashion, beauty, snowball fights or food is up to you, just remember that the post must be useful to the reader in some way.
The title can be: "Winter is the time to ... "
(fill in the blanks with the topic of your post.)
Living on the Southern hemisphere
? Don't feel left out. Just change "Winter" to "New Year" !Take a look at the first Starburst here: "Things Every Woman Should Know"
How to participate:
Send me your (nick)name, the title of your blog, and the URL of the post to the_eternal_voyageur[at]rediffmail[dot]com
before the 20th Dec !"The best way to learn to be a lady is to see how other ladies do it.” --- Mae West
- The deadline is 20th Dec 2008
- The links to all the blog posts will be put up here, on Venusian Glow.
- The best 10 (or so) entries will get a special mention.
- If you submit an entry, you must put up links to the Festival page that features the links to all entries. This link will be sent to you very soon after the deadline. You must put it on: 1. Your entry post, 2. whatever post you will be writing the day I put up the festival page.
- You may invite bloggers you know.
- And ... it would be nice if you put up a link to this post somewhere on your post !
That's about it !