Thursday, 27 August 2009
If you apply conditioner on dripping wet hair, most of it will drip right off along with the water.
To make your hair absorb as much conditioner as possible, towel-dry it after shampooing (remember to be gentle !) and then apply conditioner ! Remember that the conditioner goes on the ends, not the roots.
Afterwards wash off and dry as usual.Photo via Beauty in Everything
You might also want to read:
* SLS in shampoos
* How to shampoo: the ultimate guide !
* Oily scalp & dry hair, and other "combination hair" problems
* How To Find Yourself A Haircut (When You've No Idea What You Want)
* more *
Post a Comment
- Back to eternalvoyageur's Xanga Site!
- Note: your comment will appear in eternalvoyageur's local time zone: GMT +01:00 (Central European - Paris, Madrid, Rome, Berlin)